Ansel Adams 2006 Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Ansel Adams 2006 Wall Calendar Details

"Thirteen photographs by Ansel Adams, chosen to reflect the changing seasons, grace this handsome wall calendar."

Reviews

Being a reasonably good to exceptional photographer (landscape -- color) I am always amazed at the masters of black and white. Plenty of room for me to write multiple appointments in each day, useful previous and next month calendars on each page -- and always a second January so you can get the calendar in January when it often goes on sale and you need not be without a calendar. I mean, what CAN you say about a calendar? - the photos are amazing? Most calendars have good photos - but these are - well, qualitatively in a different world from most others. I seldom tire of a photo before the end of a month - and often wistfully turn to the next photo because I've loved the one I've seen so long - it's becoming a good old friend whom I have only begun to appreciate -- ha! As if 30-31 days was long compared to nearly anything! But I've fallen in love with the Ansel Adams Calendars and wince when my truly best friend gives me one of her carefully chosen-carefully-with-true-love-calendars. I've never found a solution to that problem. But I still order this calendar. Every year for - well, a long, long time! ten plus years or much longer -- And keep a copy at home, in my office, and in my cabin as my main calendar. The chosen with love one? Well it's always nice to have one in the kitchen somewhere!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel